EquestrianWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

Go down

Welcome! Empty Welcome!

Post by Admin Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Hi! My name is Sarah and I'm 15 years old. I am very much in love with horses, and my hopes and dreams are to become a John Lyons certified horse trainer, and to rescue horses old and young, and turn them into show horses, pleasure horses, and companions. I currently own two horses, Candy is an ex-Sulky racing Standardbred mare. She is a gorgeous big bay standing at 15.3hh and is 15 years old. She is my pleasure horse, since she has old bowed tendons. I enjoy taking her out on long hacks. She is very sweet! When I got her, the poor thing was emaciated and a bag of bones. She was very pushy and green too, but now she is a pleasure to lead and ride. I've owned her since March 7, 2006. My other horse I got more recently on September 15, 2007. His show name is A Knight's Tale but I call him Knight mostly. I also call him "my li'l Stangsta" (like gangsta lol) and "Stangman"! He is about 13hh and 6 years old. He is a registered Mustang, but we haven't found the papers yet. He is very sweet and a great learner. I am taking him to riding lessons every other Wednesday and so far have taken him to 3 shows. I also owned another horse from November 18, 2006 - July 7, 2007 when she died of botulism. She was only 2 and the sweetest filly! She was a Saddlebred x Draft cross named Back in a Flash aka Flash. She would have been a perfect horse for everything: eventing and gaming. She was a gorgeous 14.1hh chestnut with a blaze that had a hoof pick at the top!

I have been riding horse for about 8 years. I rode mostly western before, but when I got Candy, I really started getting into English. Then in February I started getting jumping lessons. I do mostly trail riding, and I go to gaming shows. Once I have Knight trained over fences, I will start taking him to jumping shows and do eventing with him also.

I will post some pictures soon!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://equestrianworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum